I am thankful for...
Even though it sounds a little cheesy I thought I'd write a list of things I'm thankful for. Lord knows there is SO much, but I'll try to keep it concise...
- My amazing and wonderful husband who loves me and always takes care of me.
- My mom and dad who are always there for me...even though they live in Texas.
- My abuelita...who I miss terribly...and who spoiled me for the past 15 years of my life when we lived together.
- My sister...because I think now that we're in our 20s we can be great friends. ;-)
- My amazing friends in Miami who I miss so much... Tati, Lia, Merari, Brigitte, Steph...everyone...you know who you all are.
- Our cute little apartment that keeps us out of the cold!
- Heroes...man, what a great show!!!
- Anything chocolate...it's good for my soul.
- Music that makes me feel good, like Death Cab and Rilo Kiley.
- Super Target.
- My school...because even though it's tough, I'm learning so much.
- My church. Again, I'm learning so much and that pastor really has a gift for communicating the Word of God.
- My small group here in Wake Forest. It's been great getting to know these people and building relationships.
- My cameras. I should use them more often. They are amazing and I always love what comes out of them.
- Sushi. Ohhh...I love sushi...it's so wonderful.
- Our first Thanksgiving...I'm so thankful to celebrate this holiday (my favorite one) with my new husband in our new home.
- My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Everyday I realize how undeserving I am of a Savior...so I'm really thankful for that one.
What are you thankful for? Name at least one.