What I enjoyed about my SparkCon weekend:
- Seeing my very first fashion runway show
- Amazing sidewalk chalk art
- Learning about different types of [nasty] bugs
- Watching Alex eat chocolate covered ants and fried rice with worms.
- Seeing all the wonderful things that very talented vendors were selling...clothes, jewelry, photos, art, bags, etc.
- Live music
- Watching a lady with a cane get down to the sounds of Bob Marley.
- Live DJ'ing
- Graffiti artistry
- Break dancing
- Magic/Comedy show
- Meeting a homeopathic doctor who adopted a baby from Ethiopia
- Art galleries
- VW Bugs in all their glory
It was a wonderful event. I'm glad we were able to enjoy it.
Downtown Raleigh is alive and well.
(yes, I put "fasion" instead of "fashion." I'm tired...sue me)