We're back in NC!
It was long drive back and I was ready to be home. We had a great visit in Orlando with Alex's family. Some highlights from the trip:
- Watching Lucci cross that stage in his shiny gray cap and gown. ;-)
- Eating delicious sushi at the greatest Japanese restaurant...even though it took forever to get there...it was worth it!
- Standing outside of Halloween Horror Nights and getting scared by the zombies. We almost bought tickets to go in...but our wallets prevented us. ;-)
- Seeing Saw VI. (it really wasn't that scary or gross)
- Walking around downtown Orlando with Alex, his mom, and his aunt on Halloween night. Wow. Very interesting.
I have a lot to do now that we're back in town...only I can't really remember everything. I know I have some homework...grocery shopping...I'l figure out the rest.
Anywhoo...Alex made a URL for me. http://kristelfatima.blogspot.com can be confusing I suppose. My new URL is www.glowinglightblog.com. Hoorah!
Happy November to all.