I'm thankful for...
- My adorable and hilarious son. He made me into a mother.
- A handsome loving husband. I'm so blessed to spend my life with him.
- A perfectly healthy pregnancy. Can't wait to meet my little girl.
- The community of friends we have here in Miami. I can really feel their love and care for us.
- Supportive family. They're seriously always there for us.
- The experiences we had in North Carolina and Colorado. I am forever changed because of them.
- My Savior Jesus Christ. I am nothing without Him.
- Red velvet chocolate milk from Target. Preggo craving fulfilled!
- That God knows my future even though I don't. Learning to trust Him everyday.
- Liam and Isabel's grandparents. They are truly wonderful.
- That I get to be a stay-at-home mom. It's not an easy job at all but I get to enjoy my son all day each and every day. I know him better than anyone else. I get to see all his firsts. I watch him grow and learn each day. And soon I will see my daughter grow up just like her big brother. My kids are my world and maybe I have an unhealthy obsession with them, haha, but I don't care. I'm thankful to be there for them during these early years and I'm thankful that my husband fully supports me staying home with them. It's seriously the biggest blessing in my life right now.
I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving holiday. This is the first time we will actually be home to celebrate Thanksgiving with our family since we got married four and a half years ago! I'm excited to enjoy all the delicious food with those near and dear to our hearts.