Christmas Wish Lists
Isn't Christmas the best? I love this time of year (if only the weather would cool down a bit). I know the point of Christmas isn't the presents, but it's certainly a perk so I decided to make a wish list of a few things I'm dreaming of for my little family. Maybe these gifts could work for one of the loved ones in your life.
2. My trusty old Fossil watch broke a few months ago and I haven't replaced it yet. I think this mint watch from Feral would be perfect on my little wrist.
3. I love clothes and this tunic from Modcloth is ideal during pregnancy and after pregnancy. I'm loving the pattern.
1. Alex wants to shave in the shower now...I guess to save time and minimize mess, this mirror would be great for avoiding an uneven shave.
2. Alex would also like a new watch...more because he's obsessed with watches I think. This Timex from Target is a great casual everyday watch.
3. And for my professional 'iPhoneographer' this is a fun telephoto lens that attaches to the iPhone.
For Little Man:
1. I love pint-sized furniture...but not with all the cheesy kiddie characters. I think this table and chairs set would be great for Liam to color, eat, play and it looks great too.
2. How cute is this book! I want Liam to love books as much as I do so I'm always on the look out for fun titles for him.
3. Liam is really into cars and trains and I think a train table would be fantastic. It's something he would love for many years.
For Little Lady:
I loooove teepees! I bet Liam and Isabel would have so much fun with this one. They can play together, read books, maybe even take a little snooze in there. Seriously, how magical and fun is this?!
What's on your Christmas wish list?