I'm such a cheese ball and a huge fan of family Halloween costumes. It's been a while since we all dressed up. I remember one year Alex and I were Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash (though admittedly we were more like the very Hispanic version of this couple) and it was so fun. For Liam's first Halloween I made a sushi costume for him, but Alex and I didn't dress up. And last year we each had our own little costumes that didn't relate to each other.
Well this year I am determined to have a super cute family costume and have already started purchasing items to make it happen. Hint: It's a musical theme...
Anyway, I thought I'd post some of my favorite family costume Pinterest finds in case anyone out there needs inspiration...make it happen, people! Halloween is only a month away!
1. Wild Things...love this book and this costume! Maybe we will do this next year.
2. Lions, Tigers, and Bears...Oh my! What a clever idea. I'm hoping my friend, Tati, and her family do this because I think it would be perfect for them!
3. Where's Waldo? This is classic.
4. Up! Here's a couple different Up-inspired costumes. Love it.
5. Ace Ventura! This is hilarious.
6. Angry Birds. This is really fun for a big family.